Please ensure that your email address is up to date on your account. If you need to change anything on your account, please see here for instructions: Update Your Account Contact Information.
Key Dates for the Entry-level Exam
Application Opening Date: July 31, 2018
Application Deadline: September 11, 2018*
Notices to Appear for Exam Emailed: October 5, 2018
Written Examination Date: October 20, 2018
Score Release Date: TBD
Eligible List Established Date: TBD
Written Examination Fee: $100
* If you miss the application deadline August 28, 2018, you will need to pay a $50.00 late fee.
Late Filing Application Deadline: September 11, 2018
Eligibility: Entry-level, open to public
Location: Various Sites across the state
Additional Resources for Key Dates for the Entry-level Exam
How to Apply for the 2018 Correctional Program Officer A/B
- Find the application for 2018 Correctional Program Officer A/B Exam in October.
- Read about the exam information in the 2018 Correctional Program Officer A/B Exam and find out if you’re eligible to take the exam.
- Click Apply in the top right corner of the exam poster and follow the instructions to submit your application.
- Once you’ve successfully submitted your application, you’ll see a Click to Pay button. Click the button to pay for your exam. Be sure to pay for the correct exam.
- You’ll receive two confirmation emails when you’ve completed the process:
- an email confirming that your application has been received
- an email confirming that your payment has been received
Your application is not complete until you have received both confirmation emails. Once you receive the successful payment confirmation email, you may ignore the option to Submit Payment which may still be displayed in your account.
- Notice to Appear Emailed: October 5, 2018
Approximately 7-10 business days before the examination date you will receive a notice to appear by email. The notice will tell you the location and the time to appear for your written test. Please check your junk or spam mail folder for the e-mail before contacting this office.
You will receive your examination results by email
- Eligible List
When the eligible list is established you will be able to view your rank on the online list.