Our Council is a Family-Provider Partnership.
Parents and providers are brought together through Massachusetts Interagency Coordinating Council to improve services for Massachusetts infants and toddlers and their families. Families with experience receiving early intervention services work together with providers to support program planning and interagency coordination to ensure the early intervention system is effective for all eligible infants and toddlers.
We would love to connect with you.
Council meetings are free and open for anyone to join. There are many ways to get involved with the council, from attending a meeting as a guest to being an appointed member. If you are interested in learning more, please contact the MassachusettsICC co-chairs below.
- Chris Hunt, Provider Co-Chair
- Michelle Grewal, Parent Co-Chair
The Interagency Coordinating Council is seeking a Parent Co-chair for July 1, 2023-June 30, 2025.
The ideal person for this role:
- Must be a parent of an infant, toddler, or child with disabilities, ages 12 or younger
- Must have knowledge of or experience with the Early Intervention/Part C program
- Has actively participated in the Interagency Coordinating Council (preferred)
- Has held leadership roles in the Interagency Coordinating Council (preferred)
- Can commit to a 2-year term (July 1, 2023-June 30, 2025) (preferred)
If you are interested, would like to nominate someone else, or have additional questions, please contact Kris Martone-Levine at Kris.Levine@mass.gov.
Part C Coordinator
- Emily White
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, or are a person with a disability who requires accommodation, please contact Mary Dennehy-Colorusso (978) 851-7261 X4016 two weeks prior to the event.