Vision and Mission
The Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) promotes equality, empowerment and independence of individuals with disabilities. These goals are achieved through enhancing and encouraging personal choice and the right to succeed or fail in the pursuit of independence and employment in the community. Read about the MRC history.
A Message from Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
As communities across Massachusetts work together to address the COVID-19 public health emergency, we want you to know that the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) is committed in continuing to serve you.
MRC is adaptable and resilient in times of change. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of the people we serve, our staff and community partners. Although our services may be provided in different ways during this time, please be assured that MRC services are available to you now and in the future.
- Do you need help finding available employment opportunities during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Are you interested in preparing now for future employment?
- Has your employer asked you to work from home and you need some support to successfully perform your job duties?
- Do you need assistance with Homecare and/or PCA support services?
- Do you need assistance in maintaining your independent living services?
- Do you need guidance and assistance moving out of a nursing facility and living independently in the community?
If you have any questions related to current or future MRC services, we have established a Warm Line to aid you during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
The MRC Consumer and Family Warm Line number is 617-204-3665. The warm line is open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm.