Depending on how your business is organized, business tax credits can be claimed either through your personal income tax or corporate excise return.
- Brownfields Tax Credit (BTC) - Learn about the credit for cleaning up contaminated property.
- Certified Housing Development Tax Credit (CHDC) - Learn about credits for investing in housing development projects in Massachusetts.
- Community Investment Tax Credit (CITC) - Learn about the refundable tax credit for taxpayers and businesses that make cash contributions to investment projects.
- Conservation Land Tax Credit (CLTC) - Learn about the refundable credit for donations of land to a conservation agency in Massachusetts
- Dairy Farmer Tax Credit - Learn about a tax credit available to Massachusetts dairy farmers.
- Economic Development Incentive Program Credit (EDIPC) - The EDIPC is a tax incentive credit to create and stimulate business in Massachusetts.
- Economic Opportunity Area Credit (EOAC) - Learn how businesses can receive a credit for certified projects.
- Employer Wellness Program Credit (EWPC) - Learn about a credit for employers that implement a “certified wellness program” for its employees.
- Farming and Fisheries Tax Credit - Learn about the personal income tax credit for individuals engaged in agriculture, farming, or commercial fishing.
- Film Incentive Tax Credit - Learn about the tax incentives credits for motion pictures produced in Massachusetts.
- Harbor Maintenance Tax Credit - This credit is for taxpayers who paid the federal harbor maintenance tax (HMT).
- Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit - Learn how to receive a credit for the rehabilitation of a historic structure.
- Investment Tax Credit - Your corporation may earn the credit for the purchase or lease of qualifying tangible property. Learn if you qualify.
- Life Sciences - Learn about the 5 tax credits and incentives available to certified life science companies.
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) - May be available to individual taxpayers, partnerships, and corporations that invest in qualified low-income housing projects in Massachusetts.
- Medical Device Credit - Learn about a medical device credit that is equal to 100% of the user fees paid.
- Research Credit - May be available for your corporation if you incurred research expenses.
- Vanpool Credit - May be available for your corporation if you incurred expenses related to your vehicle.
- (617) 887-6367
- 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
District Office Counter Locations:
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.