FY22 GRANT ROUND NOW OPEN
The Conservation Partnership Grant Program can help not-for-profit groups acquire interests in land for conservation or recreation purposes. Potential projects fall into one of two categories:
- Acquisition of the fee interest in land or a conservation restriction
- Due diligence for land or a conservation restriction that was donated to you
If your project is selected, a conservation restriction must be held by a municipal or state agency or another land trust. Appropriate public access must also be provided.
- You can only apply for this grant if you are an IRS 501(c)(3) organization
- Municipalities can’t apply for this grant
- You may only apply for the Conservation Partnership Grant at certain times of the year