Current quarter filing deadlines
2nd Quarter 2022 Filing Deadline
- Employment and Wage Detail Reports and Payments must be submitted by 3:00 pm on or before 8/1/2022. Payments submitted after 3:00 pm on 8/1/2022 may be considered received the next business day. Late filings may incur a penalty and/or interest charges, as provided under MGL 151A, Section 14P. Employers are encouraged to file in advance of the deadline. To file online, log in to UI Online and select "Employment and Wage Detail Reporting".
2nd Quarter 2022 Deferral Option
- If you are eligible for a deferral, you must file and make a payment no later than 3:00pm on 8/1/2022. Please note that this option will be available until 8/1/2022. The deferral option will not be available after this date. Deferrals are not available for Third Party Administrators who file in bulk.
COVID-19 Recovery Assessment Rates for 2022
- The 2022 COVID-19 Recovery Assessment rate assigned to each employer is equal to 12.5% of their 2022 UI rate.
Employer Medical Assistance Contributions/ Unemployment Health Insurance (EMAC/UHI) Rates for 2022
- Employers that paid EMAC/UHI rate of 0.34% in 2021 will pay a rate of 0.34% for calendar year 2022 except for those meeting exempt or reduced rate criteria. (Employers operating within three years following the “Newly Subject” status as of MGL 151A, pay at rates of 0.12% and 0.24% respectively).
Workforce Training Funds Contributions Rate for 2022
- Workforce Training Fund rate will be 0.056% for 2022.
Taxable Wage Base 2022
- Taxable Wage Base will be $15,000 for 2022.