The State Organization Index provides an alphabetical listing of government organizations, including commissions, departments, and bureaus.
Top-requested sites to log in to services provided by the state
The Dam and Seawall Repair or Removal Program offers financial resources to qualified applicants for projects that share our mission to enhance, preserve, and protect the natural resources and the scenic, historic and aesthetic qualities of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
The Dam and Seawall Repair or Removal Fund was established in 2013 by the Massachusetts Legislature to promote public health, public safety, and ecological restoration. Additional funds have also been supplemented the program with monies authorized in the EEA Environmental Bond.
The Dam and Seawall Repair or Removal Program FY2018 RFR is now closed. The Requests for Proposals remain posted to the state RFR site, www.commbuys.com for reference. There were two financing opportunities available in the FY2018 round:
To access the RFR documents in the procurement file, go to the File Attachments section and select the link to view the RFR document
If the above links does not take you to the RFR pages:
1. Go to http://www.commbuys.com
2. Select “Contract and Bid Search”, then select “bids”
3. Enter "seawall" in the Bid Description field
4. Select the Search button
5. Click on a search result for FY18 DAM, LEVEE AND SEAWALL REPAIR AND REMOVAL GRANT. There will be one for design and permit and one for construction finance.
6. Go to the File Attachments section and select the link to view the RFR document.
A new RFR for Fiscal Year 2019 will be released in spring of 2018 subject to funding.
(617) 626-1177 firstname.lastname@example.org
Project funding is also available from a variety of federal, state, and private sources. Use the appropriate guide to help locate potential funding sources, especially for costs not covered by this Fund: