Monthly Population Report - New Commitments
- There were 44 new commitments in December 2010, an increase of 9 from December 2009.
- Of the 44 new commitments, 10 (22.7%) were female, while the remaining 34 (77.3%) were male.
- Four Regions experienced increases in new commitments during December 2010, compared to December 2009. The Southeast Region experienced the biggest decrease compared to one year ago.
(See Commitments on Excel File Pop Charts 2010 in Additional Resources below)
Calendar Year 2010
- There were 600 new commitments during calendar year 2010, a decrease of 37 (5.8%) from calendar year 2009.
Fiscal Year 2010
- There have been 270 new commitments during FY 2011, 31 (10.3%) less than the number committed during FY 2010.
- As the data in Chart 2 indicates, the Western Region has had the biggest decrease (19) in new commitments in FY 2011 compared to FY 2010.