The federally funded Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program (MIECHV Program) is designed to:
- Identify and provide evidence based home visiting services to families who reside in selected communities.
- Strengthen and improve programs carried out under Title V, the Maternal and Child Health Services Block Grant.
- Improve service coordination for high need communities.
Resources for home visiting agencies
- Children’s Trust MA, Online Resource Library
- Maternal Child Health Bureau
- MCH Navigator
- WIC Works
- Bright Futures