- Culturally and linguistically knowledgeable providers
- Connections to naturalization services – especially for those who have lost, or are at risk of losing, Supplemental Security Income and federal benefits
- Information for caregivers on services available for elder refugees
- Inter-generational programming to foster connection between family members
- Connection to employment opportunities for elder refugees
- Training and information for mainstream service providers on best practices for working with refugee populations
*Elder is defined as someone who has reached 60 years of age.
Contact ORI to be connected with your nearest service provider.