If you are not already a MassHealth provider, or if you wish to enroll in the Primary Care Clinician (PCC) Plan, read on to learn how easy it is to join. With electronic claims submission, a system for online member eligibility verification, and a variety of other automated processes, working with MassHealth has never been easier.
Before enrolling, providers should review the applicable MassHealth regulations. Regulations outline the MassHealth program requirements and provider expectations. The regulations may be found on the MassHealth and EOHHS Regulations page. Providers should determine that they wish to enroll and are eligible to enroll in MassHealth before requesting an enrollment application.
When to Contact Provider Enrollment and Credentialing (PEC)
Providers should contact PEC to
- Request a provider application package
- Ask about the status of an application
- Request an update or change to their provider file *
- Get more information about the enrollment and credentialing process
- Request an application to become a PCC, and
- Inform MassHealth of any change in any of the information submitted in the application form.
If you have questions or need more assistance, please contact MassHealth Provider Enrollment and Credentialing at email@example.com or (800) 841-2900.
*You must provide PEC with a minimum of 14 days notice, in writing, about any change, or anticipated change, in your relationship with MassHealth. To view a list of changes you must report, please read our Maintaining MassHealth Provider File Information web page.