Water Resources Permitting & Reporting | MassDEP

Find forms, applications, and permits for MassDEP's water programs.

Permits, reporting forms and application forms for drinking water, wastewater, wetlands, septic systems, stormwater and underground injection control.


Did you find the information you were looking for on this page? * required
We use your feedback to help us improve this site but we are not able to respond directly. Please do not include personal or contact information. If you need a response, please locate contact information elsewhere on this page or in the footer.
Tell us what you think