Underground Injection Control (UIC) Application Forms

For registering, modifying, closing or submitting monitoring reports for a UIC well.

Information Applicable to All UIC Filings

Anyone seeking to modify an existing UIC registration, or provide updated information such as change of ownership and/or contact information, should contact the MassDEP UIC registration program to discuss MassDEP’s submittal information requirements. Email ask.UIC@mass.gov.

Filing your application online with eDEP

Additional Resources

Forms for Registering a UIC Well

Additional Resources

Forms for Closing a UIC well

FAQs: Massachusetts Closure Guidance for UIC Wells (including shallow injection wells)

Frequently asked questions about closing UIC wells.

FAQs: Pre-Closure of a Previously Registered UIC Well

Frequently asked questions about the pre-closure of any UIC Class V well for which a MassDEP UIC Registration Number was previously issued. Revised August 2013.

Additional UIC Forms

Contact   for Underground Injection Control (UIC) Application Forms

Help Us Improve Mass.gov  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.