MassTaxConnect (MTC) is DOR's, web-based application for filing and paying taxes in the Commonwealth. With MTC, taxpayers are able to:
- Access information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Submit and amend returns* (no PIT returns)
- Make payments or set up payment plans
- Send and receive secure messages with attachments and view DOR letters and notices
- Allow 3rd party (tax professionals) access to your account
*Personal income tax returns cannot be filed through MassTaxConnect. Check out the free filing options.
On July 17, MassTaxConnect was updated with a new look and feel. MTC was simplified with a more streamlined appearance.
One exciting new feature is that MTC is now mobile friendly. No need to download an app, you can now make bill payments, check your refund, reset login credentials and more. Other MTC update features include:
- New customer and account homepage
- One-click navigation
- Easier 3rd party account settings