MassTaxConnect is DOR's, electronic system for filing and paying taxes in the Commonwealth. MassTaxConnect replaced WebFile for Business in 2015, and WebFile for Income in 2016.
Features of MassTaxConnect
With the new system in place, taxpayers are able to do more than ever, such as:
- Access information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Submit and amend returns* (no PIT returns)
- Schedule and make payments
- Set up payment plans
- Send and receive secure e-messages with attachments
- Receive DOR letters and notices online
- Allow 3rd party (tax professionals) access to your account
*Personal income tax returns cannot be filed through MassTaxConnect, however, most Massachusetts income taxpayers qualify for free filing options. Check out the filing options.
Learn More About MassTaxConnect
MassTaxConnect has included a comprehensive help tool and extensive FAQs to help you navigate. You can check out the FAQs in MassTaxConnect.
Video tutorials are available to help introduce you to the new system. DOR has produced a series of short video clips highlighting the most common functionalities you'll need to file and pay your state taxes. To access these tutorials go to MTC Tutorials.
Have log-in, username, or password questions about DOR’s newest tax system for business taxpayers? Select here to learn more!