related to

Drinking Water Permitting & Reporting

Permits and approvals for compliance with 310 CMR 22.00 Drinking Water Regulations. Owners and operators of public drinking water supplies must file with MassDEP.

Online filing, guidance, and downloadable permitting and reporting forms from the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.

First time? Start here.