- This page, Board of Early Education and Care meeting - Tuesday September 13, 2022, is offered by
- Department of Early Education and Care
Public Meeting Notice Board of Early Education and Care meeting - Tuesday September 13, 2022
Overview of Board of Early Education and Care meeting - Tuesday September 13, 2022
This is a regular monthly meeting of the Board of Early Education and Care. Any changes to the meeting location will be posted to this page so please check back for updates.
Welcome and Comments from the Chair
Comments from the Secretary
Comments from the Commissioner
Statements from the Public*
- Approval of Minutes from June 21, 2022 Meeting – VOTE
Items for Discussion and Action:
- Board Retreat – Reflections and Takeaways
- Proposed Regulation Change: Continuation of Subsidized Child Care Services Pending Request for Review – VOTE
- 2022 Market Rate Survey and Preliminary Cost Analysis: Presentation and Report
- Dr. Theresa Hawley, Executive Director, Center for Early Learning Funding and Equity (CELFE)
- Sessy Nyman, Senior Policy Advisor, Center for Early Learning Funding and Equity (CELFE)
- Commonwealth Care for Children (C3) Program Updates and FY23 Planning
Panel Discussion: Reflections from the Field
Executive Session: Personnel Matters
View the video recording of the meeting here.
*The Board of Early Education and Care also makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Please submit written public comment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comment received by 5 pm on Monday will be sent to the Board in advance of Tuesday's meeting. Public comment received after 5 pm on Monday will be sent to the Board shortly after the meeting.