Department of Revenue is Hiring
Overview of Department of Revenue is Hiring
Seasonal Tax Examiners Needed
Want to work for the
Department of Revenue?
Candidates will respond to taxpayers’ telephone inquiries relating to correspondence received from The Department of Revenue; Provide taxpayers with technical assistance by explaining tax laws, rules, regulations, and policies. The candidate will perform computer research by accessing taxpayers account information; correspond in writing to taxpayers to obtain necessary documentation need to complete all case work/paperwork in accordance with Departmental policy. Regular attendance is essential. All applicants will be screened to ensure a history of adherence to the Commonwealth’s tax filing and remittance laws.
- 10-month assignment
- DOR location - Chelsea
- Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm (37.5 hours)
- Mon-Fri Part-time 10:30 am-4:30pm (30 hours)
- Position starts January 3, 2022
- Accounting and Customer Service backgrounds needed
- Potential of being Hybrid/Remote based on training & satisfactory performance.
- More details at interview.