- Posted: May 4, 2018 3:19 p.m.
- Last Updated: September 18, 2018 10:22 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice
Public Meeting Notice Medical Services Committee Meeting
400 Worcester Road (Route 9 East), Framingham, MA 01702
Overview of Medical Services Committee Meeting
The Medical Services Committee advises the Emergency Medical Care Advisory Board (EMCAB) and the Department of Public Health (DPH) on the clinical issues in EMS.
June 8, 2018
- Acceptance of Minutes: April 27, 2018 meeting
- OEMS Update
- Old Business
- Pediatric IFT CPAP. Discussion and vote. Invited expert Monica Kleinman, pediatric intensivist, Children’s Hospital Boston. (Region I).
- MAI special project data. Discussion and vote.
- Clarification: dopamine by pump? Discussion and vote.
- Pumps and non-pressor medications by infusion. Discussion and vote.
- Surgical cric draft review. Discussion and vote.
- New Business
- Articles on epi by BLS, intubation, paramedic experience. Informational.
- Membership of the committee. Discussion.
- Region 1 protocol suggestion package. Discussion and vote by item.
- IFT educational package from Region 2 for possible adoption. Discussion and vote.
- SANE Alert Language? (Dr. Old). Discussion and vote.
- USAR protocol update. Dr. Kue of BEMS, invited expert. Discussion and vote.
- Next meeting and Medical Director Forum (Safety Issues). Discussion and vote.