- Posted: September 23, 2019 11:50 a.m.
- Last Updated: September 23, 2019 12:01 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Merit Rating Board September 25, 2019 meeting
Overview of Merit Rating Board September 25, 2019 meeting
Meeting of the Merit Rating Board.
- Call to Order – Chair, Acting Registrar of Motor Vehicles
- Acting Registrar's Remarks/Opening Statements from Members
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Standard Meeting Schedule
- Discussion and Possible Action on Job Description for Permanent Director of the Merit Rating Board
- Discussion and Possible Action on Request to Seek Assistance of the Inspector General to Aid the MRB in Effectively and Efficiently Carrying Out Its Mission.
All Merit Rating Board meetings are accessible to participants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Owen Kane at Owen.Kane@dot.state.ma.us or at 857-368-8767.Note: this agenda has been prepared in advance and does not necessarily include all matters which may be taken up at this meeting.