Submit a renewable energy complaint or question to the DPU’s Distributed Generation Group

Use this form if you have a complaint or question about a renewable energy project located in Massachusetts.

You will need:

Before you fill out this form, please check that you cannot find the information you need on the:

If you are unsure whether the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities (DPU) is the right agency to contact, please visit the who to contact about my renewable energy question or concern page before filling out this form.