All 9 executive branch secretariats will soon be upgraded to Microsoft Office 365, a modern and secure suite of tools that will make work more collaborative, productive, and fun. Read below to learn more about the rollout and about the resources that are available to help you get started with your new Office 365 applications.
- This page, Office 365 Rollout, is offered by
- Executive Office of Technology Services and Security
Office 365 Rollout
Table of Contents
Learn about the Office 365 rollout
To provide you faster, more reliable, and more secure technology tools, Microsoft Office 365 will be rolled out to all 9 secretariats. The Microsoft Office 365 journey will include:
- Email standardization | Your email address will be standardized to end in "@mass.gov," offering constituents a consistent digital face of the Commonwealth.
- Cloud Mail | Your mailbox will be migrated to the Cloud, a more reliable, secure, and stable service with that lets you work from anywhere – on all your devices – as long as you have an internet connection.
- Storage and Sharing | OneDrive and SharePoint will be installed, and you’ll be able to save, access, and share files online without needing VPN
- Microsoft Office Upgrade | The latest versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook will be rolled out and accessible on all your devices including desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile.
- Collaboration Tools | Skype for Business will be installed for web conferencing, and instant messaging, and document sharing.
Have technical questions?