Apply for a nuclear pharmacist license
Contact for Apply for a nuclear pharmacist license
Bureau of Health Professions Licensure
The Details of Apply for a nuclear pharmacist license
What you need for Apply for a nuclear pharmacist license
- Your Massachusetts Pharmacist Registration Number
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- The Educational and Training Requirements for a Nuclear Pharmacist:
- Two hundred (200) contact hours of formal academic training in the area of radiopharmaceutical preparation and handling.
- Either 3 months of full-time, or 500 hours of, actual on-the-job practical experience in the field of radioactive drugs and radiopharmaceutical services. This must be under the supervision of a qualified nuclear pharmacist in either:
- A nuclear pharmacy providing nuclear pharmacy services.
- In a structured nuclear pharmacy training program of a Board-approved college of pharmacy.
- The qualified nuclear pharmacist(s) must write a statement attesting to the completion of 500 hours of experience.
Fees for Apply for a nuclear pharmacist license
- Pay by check or money order, payable to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Fees are non-refundable
|Nuclear Pharmacist licensure / application fee||$300||each|
|Handling charge for returned checks||$23||each|
How to apply Apply for a nuclear pharmacist license
- Download the Application, found below
- Fill out the application, including appropriate documentation
- Mail application to:
Board of Registration in Pharmacy
250 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02108