Request pollution prevention recommendations
Contact for Request pollution prevention recommendations
Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA)
The Details of Request pollution prevention recommendations
How to request Request pollution prevention recommendations
Request information: Fill out this form to indicate which pollution prevention and toxics use reduction topics you'd like more information about.
Request on-site assistance: Set up a site visit so that an OTA team can help you identify opportunities to use chemicals more efficiently; or, to reduce or eliminate the use of a toxic or hazardous chemical at your facility.
Call OTA at (617) 626-1060 to speak with someone about your business' or facility's pollution prevention, toxics use reduction, and resource conservation needs.
More info about Request pollution prevention recommendations
The Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA) was established to help businesses comply with the Toxics Use Reduction Act (TURA) and reduce their use of toxic or hazardous chemicals. You can ask OTA for confidential recommendations on:
- Safer chemical substitutions
- Hazardous waste reduction
- Switching to aqueous alternatives
- Switching to less hazardous alternatives
- Reducing employee exposures to hazardous or toxic chemicals
- Solvent recycling and reuse
- Resource conservation
- Materials reuse or recycling
- Operations and maintenance for pollution prevention