The resources below help to promote COVID-19 vaccination among pregnant and breastfeeding people, parents, children, and youth, including children and youth with special health needs.
- This page, COVID-19 Vaccine Communications for Children and Families, is offered by
- Bureau of Family Health and Nutrition
- Department of Public Health
COVID-19 Vaccine Communications for Children and Families
Table of Contents
Information for partners and providers
Information for parents and caregivers
Find information on COVID-19 vaccines for children and youth, boosters, safety, and more.
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ: Frequently asked questions and answers regarding COVID-19 vaccination. This page has useful information for before you get vaccinated, during your vaccine appointment, and after you receive the vaccine, as well as information about vaccine safety.
- Children & Youth with Special Health Needs and the COVID-19 Vaccine: Frequently asked questions on COVID-19 vaccine with a focus on children & youth with complex medical needs.
- Trust the Facts, Get the Vax campaign materials: TV ads, animated videos and other materials for the Commonwealth's multilingual public awareness campaign to promote the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine. Many videos and flyers are for parents and youth.
- Letter about regular healthcare during the pandemic: Encourages parents and caregivers to continue to get regular and preventive healthcare for themselves and their children/teens through their primary care provider and child’s pediatrician.
- Download English: Letter About Regular Healthcare During the Pandemic (DOCX)