The Executive Office of Technology Services and Security (EOTSS) offers multiple cybersecurity services that can help keep your organization safe and protect your digital services and technology.
- This page, Cybersecurity Services, is offered by
- Cybersecurity and Enterprise Risk Management
- Executive Office of Technology Services and Security
Table of Contents
Services currently offered
EOTSS is currently offering the following services for state agencies within the Commonwealth:
- Microsoft O365 International Access: Request access to Microsoft O365 for a person who has been authorized to work remotely outside of the United States.
- VPN and Remote Access Services: A Virtual Private Network (VPN) enables remote users to communicate securely over a public network to protected resources within the Commonwealth and its wide-area-network (MAGNET).
- Forensic Investigation: EOTSS Security Operations Center is available to assist in identifying a vendor to assist with a forensic investigation.
- Penetration Testing Services: Assist with Penetration Testing Services including scoping of effort and assistance in identifying an appropriate vendor or vendors.
- Security Policy Exception: Request for an exception for issues identified through vulnerability scan or another compliance issue that can't be resolved. Request must include a plan to mitigate the vulnerability.
- Vulnerability Scan: Scan and categorizes security threats, mapping those to policies to see what the mitigation should be.
Cybersecurity Health Check for Municipalities: For municipalities, technology offers the opportunity to make citizens’ lives less stressful by providing easy ways to access government services. Any city, town, or school district in Massachusetts can request a Cybersecurity Health Check. The Cybersecurity Health Check Program provides access to basic cyber security services at no cost. These services can be a good first step in discovering, assessing and identifying cybersecurity gaps that could impact IT systems that support essential business functions.