Form 101 - First Report of Injury

How to file a Form 101 - First Report of Injury.

Table of Contents

Where do I get the Form 101 - Employers First Report of Injury?

As of January 1, 2014, the Form 101 - Employer's First Report of injury is no longer available in paper form. All Form 101's MUST be filed electronically through an online account with the DIA.

Additional Resources