Probate and Family Court Complaint for divorce (CJD 101)

Form to fill out when one spouse wants a divorce. Form number CJD-101, revised July 2007.

Table of Contents


Information and instructions

Alternative form

Most users should use: Complaint for Divorce (CJD 101)

If you need to save a partially filled-out form, you may choose to use the Alternative Form.

This version of the form allows you to save a partially filled-out form to finish later or for re-use. This form must be downloaded and opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.

For instructions on how to open, see What to do if you can't open court PDFs.

For more information or assistance

For assistance, please email

Date published: October 5, 2021

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.