Probate and Family Court forms for actions involving unmarried parents

Find the complaint to establish paternity and the complaint for support, custody, or parenting time.

Table of Contents


These forms may not display properly in your browser. Please download the form(s) you need and open in Acrobat Reader. For more information, please see What to do if you can't open court PDFs.

Form Description Related Information

Paternity, Complaint to Establish 

Revised: July 15, 2015
Form Number: CJD 106

Use to ask Court to establish that an individual is the father of a child where the parents have never married. 

Parties may also request custody, support, and/or parenting orders.

Also available in Portuguese and Spanish.


Printing standards 

Portuguese version of form 

Spanish version of form 

Support-Custody-Parenting Time, Complaint for 

Revised: July 15, 2015
Form Number: CJD 109

Use to request custody and/or parenting time with child(ren); health insurance; prohibition from imposing any restraint on the personal liberty of plaintiff and/or child(ren).

Form only used for children of unwed parents.

Also available in Portuguese.


Printing Standards 

Portuguese version of form 


Last updated: October 23, 2019