Instructor: David Sookey
Instructor: Linda MacDonald
Trombly Motor Coach
11 Milton Street, Brockton, MA 02301
Instructor: Lakeisha Powe
Mary Jane Driscoll
1023 Main Street
West Wareham, MA 02576
Be Safe Transportation
100 Cummings Center, Suite 340E
Beverly, MA 01915
Instructor: Dennis Boucher
FM Kuzmeskus, Inc.
52 Main Road
Gill, MA 01354
Instructor: Pam Reipold
413-863-2595 ext 122
Martha’s Vineyard Regional High School
Instructor: Katherine Kavanagh
508-693-1033 ext 253
Instructor: Luke Tetreault
508-238-5661 ext. 204
8 Malcolm Road
Stoughton, MA 02072
The approved locations above may use virtual training during the State of Emergency. Below is required criteria:
- Identify an online training solution (e.g. Zoom, GoToMeeting, Webex Video Conferencing)
- Ensure instructors are familiar with how to operate and use the instructional method that you are implementing.
- Identify the method used to determine students that are taking the course and ensure that each enrolled student completes the course.
- A final test or evaluation should be administered to ensure comprehension of subject matter.
- Instructor's signature instead of student's signature is required to record training.
School Pupil (7D) Vehicle Training Curriculum
Instructors can download the School Pupil (7D) Vehicle Training Curriculum in the Additional Resources section below.