Summary statistics reflect the type and volume of cases handled across the state over recent years.
Click on the links below to view case statistics by Fiscal Year for each of the Trial Court Departments: Boston Municipal Court, District Court, Housing Court, Juvenile Court, Land Court, Probate and Family Court, and Superior Court. The statistics are listed with the most recently available information first.
- Massachusetts Trial Court, Emergency Protection Orders (ERPO)
- Massachusetts Trial Court, Case Filings, Restraining Orders (209A) and Harassment Orders (258E)
- Massachusetts Trial Court, Case Filings, Adult and Juvenile Substance Abuse, M.G.L. Chapter 123, Section 35
- Massachusetts Trial Court, Charges Dashboard
- Massachusetts Trial Court, Dangerousness Hearings
- Statutes, Practices, and Analysis of Civil Forfeiture Cases
- Annual Reports: Chapter 205 of the Acts of 2008 - An Act Further Protecting Children
- Disproportionate Minority Contact
- Initial Release Outcome and Bail Amount
- Post-Arraignment Defaults - "Failure to Appear"
- Pretrial Release Decisions
- Selected Statistics on Emerging Adults
One Pemberton Square, G300
Boston, MA 02108
|Last updated:||December 18, 2019|