An official website of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
This page, DTA Documents and Forms, is offered by

DTA Documents and Forms

Below is a list of common Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) documents and forms you may need.

Table of Contents

SNAP documents and forms

Economic Assistance (cash benefits) documents and forms

Cross-Programs documents and forms



Get case information and make certain updates to your case 24/7 via the automated prompts. Talk to a case manager between 8:15am-4:45pm, M-F.