- This page, DTA Greenfield Transitional Assistance Office, is offered by
- Department of Transitional Assistance
DTA Greenfield Transitional Assistance Office
Details of DTA Greenfield Transitional Assistance Office
Overview of DTA Greenfield Transitional Assistance Office
Hours for DTA Greenfield Transitional Assistance Office
Monday - Friday:
8:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at DTA Greenfield Transitional Assistance Office
You can reach the vicinity of the DTA office via MBTA subway and bus routes.
It is strongly recommended that you check with the MBTA's website to make sure you receive their updated routes. They offer a Trip Planner, which enables users to get personalized recommendations.
Services at DTA Greenfield Transitional Assistance Office
DTA’s local office lobby is open for services, including new self-service options. You can use our phones, copiers, or kiosks to apply for benefits or manage your case. DTA staff and interpreters are available to assist you.
If you need an EBT card, you can request one be sent to you via mail on the DTA Connect mobile app, DTAConnect.com or using the automated prompts on the DTA Assistance Line (877-382-2363). Most cards are delivered within 3-5 days. You can also visit one of our local offices to receive an EBT card if you need one more quickly. If you cannot visit an office, talk to our staff about other options.
You can apply for SNAP, TAFDC, and EAEDC online at DTAConnect.com or over the phone on the DTA Assistance Line at 877-382-2363 (press 7) (help in over 100 languages). Learn all you can do to manage your case 24/7 without visiting a DTA office (e.g., submit documents, request letter showing your DTA benefits, etc.) at Mass.gov/ContactDTA.
Accessibility at DTA Greenfield Transitional Assistance Office
Local offices are committed to making DTA services accessible for all residents. This office includes:
- Accessible parking options available
- 8 language client-facing pictorial communication board
- Access to a Client Assistant Coordinator (CAC) to help clients with disabilities
- If the DTA staff member is wearing a mask or the client wants to wear a mask, the option is available to request both to wear clear masks to provide communication access
- Video Remote Interpreter (VRI) technology and the ability to request an ASL interpreter or CART provider