- This page, DTA Nubian Square Transitional Assistance Office, is offered by
- Department of Transitional Assistance
DTA Nubian Square Transitional Assistance Office
Details of DTA Nubian Square Transitional Assistance Office
Overview of DTA Nubian Square Transitional Assistance Office
NOTE: The entrance to this office is located in the rear of the building.
Hours for DTA Nubian Square Transitional Assistance Office
Monday - Friday:
8:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at DTA Nubian Square Transitional Assistance Office
Services at DTA Nubian Square Transitional Assistance Office
DTA’s local office lobby is open for services, including new self-service options. You can use our phones, copiers, or kiosks to apply for benefits or manage your case. DTA staff and interpreters are available to assist you.
If you need an EBT card, you can request one be sent to you via mail on the DTA Connect mobile app, DTAConnect.com or using the automated prompts on the DTA Assistance Line (877-382-2363). Most cards are delivered within 3-5 days. You can also visit one of our local offices to receive an EBT card if you need one more quickly. If you cannot visit an office, talk to our staff about other options. While waiting for your card, you can use your EBT card number to shop for groceries online. If you need this number, call DTA.
You can apply for SNAP, TAFDC and EAEDC online at DTAConnect.com or over the phone on the DTA Assistance Line at (877) 382-2363 (press 7) (help in over 100 languages). Learn all you can do to manage your case 24/7 without visiting a DTA office (e.g., submit documents, request letter showing your DTA benefits, etc.) at Mass.gov/ContactDTA.
Accessibility at DTA Nubian Square Transitional Assistance Office
Local offices are committed to making DTA services accessible for all residents. This office includes:
- Accessible parking options available
- 8 language client-facing pictorial communication board
- Access to a Client Assistant Coordinator (CAC) to help clients with disabilities
- If the DTA staff member is wearing a mask or the client wants to wear a mask, the option is available to request both to wear clear masks to provide communication access
- Video Remote Interpreter (VRI) technology and the ability to request an ASL interpreter or CART provider