Log in links for this page
- Probate of Wills and Estates
- Child Support
- Guardianship & Conservatorship of Incapacitated Persons
- Specialty Courts
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Guardianship of Minors
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Defendants
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Plaintiffs
- Actions Filed Under the Uniform Adult Guardianship & Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
Franklin Probate and Family Court
Details of Franklin Probate and Family Court
Overview of Franklin Probate and Family Court
Hours for Franklin Probate and Family Court
Monday - Friday:
8:30 am-4:30 pm
Parking at Franklin Probate and Family Court
Greenfield has nine parking lots with a mix of pay-and-display and permit parking.
When you park in one of the lots, please check to make sure you are in the correct type of space.
The court is accessible by public transportation through the Franklin Regional Transit Authority.
Services at Franklin Probate and Family Court
Accessibility at Franklin Probate and Family Court
Please contact the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) coordinator below for more information about accessibility at this court location.
More info for Franklin Probate and Family Court
Hon. Kathleen Sandman, First Justice
John F. Merrigan, Register
John Johnson, Chief Probation Officer