Log in links for this page
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Plaintiffs
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Defendants
- Actions Filed Under the Uniform Adult Guardianship & Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Specialty Courts
- Guardianship & Conservatorship of Incapacitated Persons
- Guardianship of Minors
- Probate of Wills and Estates
- Child Support
Franklin Probate and Family Court
Details of Franklin Probate and Family Court
Overview of Franklin Probate and Family Court
Hours for Franklin Probate and Family Court
Monday - Friday:
8:30 am-4:30 pm
Parking at Franklin Probate and Family Court
Greenfield has nine parking lots with a mix of pay-and-display and permit parking.
When you park in one of the lots, please check to make sure you are in the correct type of space.
The court is accessible by public transportation through the Franklin Regional Transit Authority.
Services at Franklin Probate and Family Court
Accessibility at Franklin Probate and Family Court
Please contact the ADA coordinator below for more information regarding ADA accessibility at this court location.
More info for Franklin Probate and Family Court
Hon. Kathleen Sandman, First Justice
John F. Merrigan, Register
John Johnson, Chief Probation Officer