- Specialty Courts
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Defendants
- Guardianship of Minors
- Guardianship & Conservatorship of Incapacitated Persons
- Actions Filed Under the Uniform Adult Guardianship & Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Plaintiffs
- Probate of Wills and Estates
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Child Support
Franklin Probate and Family Court
Details of Franklin Probate and Family Court
Overview of Franklin Probate and Family Court
Hours for Franklin Probate and Family Court
Monday - Friday:
8:30 am-4:30 pm
Parking at Franklin Probate and Family Court
Greenfield has nine parking lots with a mix of pay-and-display and permit parking.
When you park in one of the lots, please check to make sure you are in the correct type of space.
The court is accessible by public transportation through the Franklin Regional Transit Authority.
Accessibility at Franklin Probate and Family Court
Please contact the ADA coordinator below for more information regarding ADA accessibility at this court location.
More info for Franklin Probate and Family Court
Hon. Beth A. Crawford, First Justice
John F. Merrigan, Register
John Johnson, Chief Probation Officer