We promote aviation throughout the Commonwealth. We also enhance airport safety, customer service, economic development, and environmental stewardship.
Jeffrey DeCarlo, Aeronautics Administrator
Logan Office Center, 1 Harborside Drive, Suite 205N, Boston, MA 02128
Main Number: (617) 412-3680
Aircraft Incident/Accident (617) 285-2240
TTY (857) 368-0655
Who we serve
We support public-use airports (except Logan, Hanscom, and Worcester) in the Commonwealth and we:
- promote economic development;
inspect each airport for safety compliance;
enhance environmental stewardship; and
provide educational support to advance aviation and STEM initiatives.
What would you like to do?
- MassDOT Aeronautics Airspace Review
- Airport Safety and Maintenance Program (ASMP) Funding
- Airport Pavement Management System (APMS)
- Massachusetts Statewide Airport System Plan (MSASP)
- Economic Impact Study
- MassDOT Aeronautics Division Drone Program
- Airport Vegetation Management Plan (VMP)
- Register an Aircraft
- Register as an Aircraft Dealer
- Public Use Airports
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE/SS)