We are dedicated to making air transportation safer, cleaner, more efficient, and more economically advantageous for the people, communities, and businesses of Massachusetts.
What we do
We employ the highest standards in safety, engineering, and financial management to:
- Regulate and promote air transportation in Massachusetts
- Maintain and oversee 35 of the State’s 38 public-use airports
- Support economic development and job growth
- Reduce impact on the environment
- Explore and, when suitable, introduce advanced aviation systems