1 Rabbit Hill Rd., Westborough, MA 01581
Main (508) 389-7810
8 a.m.– 4:30 p.m., M-F
FBA Staff Directory
Who we serve
The Office of Fishing and Boating Access serves the public by providing and maintaining access to over 275 coastal and inland boat and canoe launch and fishing areas across the state.
News and Updates
- The Connecticut River (Oxbow) Public Access Facility located off Route 5 in Easthampton, MA is open for use.
- The Town of Halifax will be treating West Monponsett Pond for algae control Monday May 14, 2018 through Friday May 18, 2018. The boat ramp will be closed during this period. The ramp will reopen Saturday May 20, 2018.
- The Goose Pond public access facility located on Ridge Street (off Goose Pond Road), Tyringham, MA will be temporarily closed for reconstruction April 30 - May 25, 2018.
- Reconstruction of the Cook Pond fishing and boating access facility located at the end of Henry Street, Fall River, MA is now complete. The facility is open for fishing and boating as follows:
- April 1 - November 30: dawn to dusk
- December 1 - March 31: dawn to dusk, weekends only
- The Congamond Lake (South Boat Ramp) Public Access Facility located off Berkshire Avenue, Southwick, MA will be closed for reconstruction February 21, 2018 - June 1, 2018. Alternate access to Congamond Lakes during this time period can be found at the Public Access Facility located off Point Grove Road, Southwick, MA.
- The Lake Cochituate boating access facility on Route 30 in Wayland will be closed for reconstruction starting September 1, 2018. Construction is anticipated to be completed by March 2019, at which time the facility will reopen for use. Please check back to this website for further updates.