1 Rabbit Hill Rd., Westborough, MA 01581
Main (508) 389-7810
8 a.m.– 4:30 p.m., M-F
FBA Staff Directory
Who we serve
The Office of Fishing and Boating Access serves the public by providing and maintaining access to over 275 coastal and inland boat and canoe launch and fishing areas across the state.
News and Updates
- The Connecticut River Boat Access off Kellogg Hill Road in Hatfield has re-opened for use. Boaters should use caution due to the current high water levels in the Connecticut River. The gravel boat ramp repairs were completed with help from the Town of Hatfield, Highway Department.
- The Lanes Cove Ramp located at the end of Andrews Street, Gloucester, MA will remain open during the reconstruction of the North Wall. The parking area may be reduced at times until the anticipated completion date of November 30, 2018.
- The Connecticut River (Oxbow) Public Access Facility located off Route 5 in Easthampton, MA is open for use.
- Reconstruction of the Cook Pond fishing and boating access facility located at the end of Henry Street, Fall River, MA is now complete. The facility is open for fishing and boating as follows:
- April 1 - November 30: dawn to dusk
- December 1 - March 31: dawn to dusk, weekends only
- The Lake Cochituate boating access facility on Route 30 in Wayland will be closed for reconstruction starting September 1, 2018. Construction is anticipated to be completed by March 2019, at which time the facility will reopen for use. Please check back to this website for further updates.