Most COASTSWEEP cleanups are held in September and October, with a few in late August and into November. In August, the list of available cleanups is posted below and updated every week through November.
Links to Cleanup Lists - Volunteer for these Cleanups
Please be safe while conducting COASTSWEEP cleanups. In addition to all regular cleanup safety guidelines, please see Mass.gov COVID-19 Updates and Information and the CDC’s Guidance for COVID-19 for the most current recommendations for masks and social distancing.
Click on a link below to find a public cleanup in your area (all PDF files). Please be sure to contact the coordinator to let him or her know you are coming. (Note: Private cleanups that do not seek additional volunteers are also held as part of COASTSWEEP. See the Private COASTSWEEP Cleanup List.)
- North Shore (Salisbury to Revere)
- Boston Harbor (Winthrop to Weymouth)
- South Shore (Hingham to Plymouth)
- Cape Cod (Bourne to Provincetown)
- Islands (Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, and the Elizabeth Islands)
- South Coastal (Wareham to Seekonk)
- Inland Cleanups - (Cleanups of rivers, ponds, and lakes that are not on the coast)
- Underwater Cleanups - There are no public cleanups scheduled at this time. Please check back later.
- Statewide List of Cleanups Seeking Volunteers
Become a Cleanup Coordinator
Don't see a cleanup in your community? Sign up to be a cleanup coordinator. Please email email@example.com to receive a notification when sign ups begin.