Legislative Session Laws
Department of Public Utilities Regulations
- Electric restructuring regulations: 220 CMR 11.00 et seq.
- Billing and termination regulations for residential customers: 220 CMR 25.00 et seq.
- Security deposits and late payment charges applicable to non-residential customers: 220 CMR 26.00 et seq.
- No deposit required of residential customers: 220 CMR 27.00 et seq.
- Billing regulations for condominiums: 220 CMR 28 et seq.
- Billing sanitary code violations: 220 CMR 29.00 et seq.
Attorney General Regulations
- Retail marketing and sale of electricity regulations: 940 CMR 19.00 et seq.
Department of Energy Resources Regulations
- Renewable portfolio standard – Class I: 225 CMR 14.00 et seq.
- Renewable portfolio standard – Class II: 225 CMR 15.00 et seq.
- Alternative portfolio standard: 225 CMR 16.00 et seq.
Links to these regulations are available on DOER's Statutes, regulations, and guidelines webpage.
Department of Environmental Protection Regulations
- Clean energy standard: 310 CMR 7.75 et seq.