- Enroll online now by clicking here: Instructions for Filling out the One Care Online Enrollment Form
- Fill out the paper application: One Care Enrollment Decision Form (Also available in Spanish: Formulario de Decisión Para la Inscripción en One Care.) See downloads below as well.
- Call the MassHealth Customer Service Center (Monday –Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) at 1-800-841-2900 or TTY:1-800-497-4648 (for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled).
Other ways to use the paper application
You can use this form to:
- Move from the One Care plan you’re in now to a different One Care plan, if available
- Opt-out. Decide you no longer want to be enrolled in One care. Your coverage will end on the last day of the month.
- IMPORTANT: If you got a letter from MassHealth telling you that you are being enrolled in a One Care plan, you can also use this form to choose a different plan or to tell us you don’t want to be enrolled in One Care. You have 60 days from the date you got the first letter to fill out this form and make a different choice before your enrollment in One Care takes effect. (You can also fill out the One Care Choice Form that came with your mailing).