The MassGrown Exchange platform is a tool for businesses looking to sell, donate or purchase Massachusetts crops, seafood, products and services, which includes:
- Farmers, fishers, specialty food producers with wholesale products to sell to restaurants, grocery stores, and other outlets.
- Buyers (including supermarkets, institutions, schools, food banks, restaurants, and retail outlets) looking for local food products.
- Farmers, fishers, specialty food producers searching for equipment or services, such as storage, distribution.
- Service and equipment providers working with businesses in the food system.
- Simple registration process: Buyers and suppliers are only required to register when adding a listing. Registration is not required to browse listings.
- Business can act as buyer and supplier: a business can act as a buyer and a supplier, depending on whether they are looking for, or looking to provide a product or service.
- User notifications: This feature eliminates the need for businesses to re-visit the site to check for new listings. A business may enable alerts by creating listings or by selecting alert categories when registering. The system automatically notifies a business when the product/service becomes available.
- Automatic Listing Expiration: Listings expire after an end date specified by the user. A notification is sent with the option to remove or extend the listing.
Potential sellers and buyers are encouraged to register your business and start listing products and services today!