The One Care Implementation Council plays a key role for One Care in monitoring access to health care and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), tracking quality of services, providing support and input to EOHHS, and promoting accountability and transparency. The individuals listed below serve on the Implementation Council as of February 2019. MassHealth is pleased to welcome new members to the new Implementation Council, and thanks continuing Council members for their ongoing participation.
See below for information about One Care Implementation Council Membership.
The following individuals serve as consumer representatives:
- Francesca Abbey
- Suzann L. Bedrosian
- Cathleen Connell
- Crystal Evans
- Dennis Heaphy
- Elizabeth Jasse
- Paul Styczko
- Alicia Verlager
- Sara Willig
The following individuals serve as representatives of community-based or consumer advocacy organizations:
- Henri McGill – Pine Street Inn, Inc.
- Dale Mitchell – Mass Home Care
- Darrell Wright – Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (MOAR)
The following individuals serve as representatives of provider/trade associations:
- Jeffrey Keilson – Advocates
- David Matteodo – Massachusetts Association of Behavioral Health Systems, Inc.
- Daniel McHale – Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Christopher White – Association of Developmental Disabilities Providers (ADDP)