Underground Injection Control (UIC) Application Forms

For registering, modifying, closing or submitting monitoring reports for a UIC well.

Information Applicable to All UIC Filings

Anyone seeking to modify an existing UIC registration, or provide updated information such as change of ownership and/or contact information, should contact the MassDEP UIC registration program to discuss MassDEP’s submittal information requirements. Email ask.UIC@mass.gov.

Filing your application online with eDEP

Additional Resources for

Forms for Registering a UIC Well

Additional Resources for

Forms for Closing a UIC well

FAQs: Massachusetts Closure Guidance for UIC Wells (including shallow injection wells)

Frequently asked questions about closing UIC wells.

FAQs: Pre-Closure of a Previously Registered UIC Well

Frequently asked questions about the pre-closure of any UIC Class V well for which a MassDEP UIC Registration Number was previously issued. Revised August 2013.

Additional UIC Forms