- RN/LPN Application by Examination
- RN/LPN Application by Reciprocity
- Application for Advanced Practice Nurse (APRN) authorization
For Additional Information on applications and forms please contact:
Professional Credential Services
Attn: MA Nursing
P.O. Box 198788
Nashville, TN 37219-8689
Please note the following: If you have been previously licensed in Massachusetts as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse and want to renew your EXPIRED or LAPSED license, visit our website at https://onlineservices.hhs.state.ma.us/ to renew your license online. DO NOT use one of the following options below.
If you have been previously authorized in Massachusetts as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and want to renew your EXPIRED or LAPSED license, you must complete the “Request to reinstate APRN authorization” below and send it to the Board for review at:
Board of Registration in Nursing
Nursing Practice Coordinator
239 Causeway St., 5th Floor
Boston, MA 02114
- Change of Address or Name or Duplicate License
- Request to remove APRN authorization
- Request to reinstate APRN authorization
- Affidavit to Verify Social Security Number or Date of Birth
- NCLEX Applicants Requesting Test Accommodations Due to A Disability
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.