Apply for APRN authorization
Contact for Apply for APRN authorization
Board of Registration in Nursing
The Details of Apply for APRN authorization
What you need for Apply for APRN authorization
You must provide proof of:
- Current RN licensure
- Official final transcript from your education program
- The official transcript must state that the education program prepared you for practice as an APRN in the specific clinical category you are applying for
- Proof of graduate level coursework, including:
- Advanced physical assessment
- Current APRN certification from a board approved national certification organization
- Good Moral Character, as defined by Massachusetts state law
Fees for Apply for APRN authorization
|APRN authorization fee||$$150.00||per application|
How to apply Apply for APRN authorization
Professional Credential Services (PCS) to processes Advanced Practice Registered Nurse authorization applications for the Board. To apply for Board authorization:
- Complete the Massachusetts APRN Authorization Application online
- Request official transcript(s) from your educational program(s)
- Request LPN, RN, or APRN verification from any and all jurisdictions that you hold or have ever held a nursing license
Request your transcript and verification documents to be sent to an agent at the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing. Our agent must receive your documents from the primary source.
More info about Apply for APRN authorization
Once we receive all of the required documents, we will examine them to make sure you supplied all necessary information.
We may require you to request additional written documentation from your educational program if your transcript does not reflect the Board’s educational requirements. We will contact you if this is the case.