of Medical Services Committee Meeting
The Medical Services Committee advises the Emergency Medical Care Advisory Board (EMCAB) and the Department of Public Health (DPH) on the clinical issues in EMS.
- Acceptance of Minutes: June 8, 2018 meeting
- OEMS Update
- Old Business
- MAI special project data. Discussion and vote
- New Business
- Articles on epi and intubation in arrest. Informational.
- Statutory privilege in peer review. Discussion.
- Termination of resuscitation. Discussion.
- Membership of the committee. New EMSC rep & replacement for one retiring MD member. Discussion and vote.
- IFT educational package from Region 2 for possible adoption. Discussion and vote.
- Atrial fibrillation 3.2 – diltiazem for HR <150 as paramedic S/O? Discussion and vote.
- 100% QA for critical procedures (which?)? Discussion and vote.
- LVAD protocol update. Discussion and vote.
- Future direction (degree of detail) for cardiac arrest protocol. Discussion and vote.
Next Meeting: October 12, 2018; MEMA in Framingham.