- Posted: November 16, 2020 3 p.m.
- Last Updated: March 18, 2021 1:05 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Trauma Systems Committee meeting
Overview of Trauma Systems Committee meeting
The Trauma Systems Committee serves in an advisory capacity to DPH to provide critical guidance regarding future systemic proposals and process modifications for the state trauma system.
Access information for this virtual meeting is forthcoming.
- Routine Items:
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Approval of the November 20, 2019 Meeting Minutes (Vote)
- Department Update (Elizabeth Daake Kelley, MBA, MPH)
- Presentation: Findings from UMass Memorial Hospital on Drug and Alcohol Prevalence in Seriously and Fatally Injured Road Users Before and During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (Dr. Jeffery Lai, MD)