offered by

Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities Consumer Complaint Form

The Consumer Division works to respond to complaints as quickly as possible.  If your electricity or gas has been shut off, or you have another urgent issue, please do not submit an online complaint.  Instead, please call the Consumer Division's hotline.