24x7 monitoring of the health of all hosted infrastructure, networks, and applications.
Log in links for this page
- This page, EOTSS Enterprise Monitoring Services, is offered by
- Operations and Service Management
- Executive Office of Technology Services and Security
EOTSS Enterprise Monitoring Services
Table of Contents
EOTSS provides 24x7 Enterprise Monitoring services to monitor the health of all infrastructure hardware, networks, and applications to identify, predict, and preempt service outages and to notify the appropriate stakeholders.
Email notifications are automatically generated and sent to both the customer and EOTSS when a system is critical or down. EOTSS will escalate within the EOTSS Incident Management process, up through the Major Incident process, as necessary. For non-critical alerts, email notifications are automatically generated and sent at the customer's discretion.
Components of this service include:
- Performance statistics and alert notifications (i.e., Up/Down, CPU, memory, & disk space performance and capacity, disk, network and I/O)
- Monitoring of Network and Network Devices for Availability and Performance
- Website monitoring such as URL response rate and availability
- Process and Log File monitoring
- Database monitoring
- Data for analysis and service restoral
- Historical utilization and performance data to assist in ongoing service improvements and capacity planning
The following requests are available through our ServiceNow Service Catalog:
Request to add, modify or remove an agent monitored by the EOTSS Monitoring Service.
Request to add, modify or remove a website monitored by the EOTSS Monitoring Service.
Metric Thresholds and Escalations
Request to add, modify or remove thresholds and escalations.
Notify EOTSS that you are performing maintenance during a specific time period on a monitored service.