More about:

Apply for a Radiologic Technologist license

You may apply for initial licensure as a Radiologic Technologist with the Radiation Control Program.

Radiation Control Program

The Details

What you need

To apply, you will need a:

  • Radiologic Technologist Licensing Application Form, completed and signed
  • Copy of your A.R.R.T. or N.M.T.C.B. certification card

You may use this form to apply for an initial license in one or more of the following categories:

  • General Radiography Technology
  • Mammography
  • Nuclear Medicine Technology
  • Radiation Therapy Technology
  • PET
  • Radiologist Assistant
  • CT
  • Nuclear Medicine Advanced Associate


Pay by check or money order, payable to:
Commonwealth of Massachusetts / Radiation Control Program

Name Fee Unit
Initial Radiologic Technologist License $225 per license

How to apply

Mail all required materials and fee payment to:

Massachusetts Department of Public Health
Radiation Control Program
Attention: RT Licensing
Schrafft Center, Suite 1M2A
529 Main St.
Charlestown, MA 02129

You can download the Radiologic Technologist Licensing Application Form below.

More info

If at any time you have changes to the information submitted on the form, please update and send the appropriate documentation to



Schrafft Center
529 Main St., Suite 1M2A, Charlestown, MA 02129
(617) 242-3457


Tell us what you think