Contact for Apply for Your Audiology License
Board of Registration for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
The Details of Apply for Your Audiology License
What you need for Apply for Your Audiology License
To apply for your audiology license you'll need:
- Your Supervised Professional Practice Plan, signed by you and your Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) supervisor, indicating the start and end dates of your CFY (if applicable).
- Scores from your audiology exam.
- Official letter from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) verifying your certification
- Verification letters for any licenses you currently hold in jurisdictions outside of Massachusetts
- Sealed, official academic master’s degree transcript (if applicable)
- Evidence of clock hours earned during school
- A completed and signed CORI Acknowledgement Form
- A 2”x 2” passport style photo
- A signed and notarized version of the Audiologists Application For Licensure
- To apply online you'll need:
- A new or existing account with ePLACE, the Division of Professional Licensure's online licensing portal
If you currently hold a professional license outside of Massachusetts you may be eligible for a reciprocal license. To apply for a Reciprocal Audiology License you'll need:
- Verification Letters: For every professional license or certification held by an applicant outside the Commonwealth, the applicant must arrange for the issuing body provide a verification letter. The letter should indicate any discipline taken against that license or certification.
- Verification of American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA) Certification: Applicants must submit an official ASHA Certification letter, documenting current ASHA certification.
- A recent 2” x 2” passport style photo
- Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) Acknowledgement Form
Fees for Apply for Your Audiology License
How to apply Apply for Your Audiology License
To apply online, register for an account using the Massachusetts E-Licensing and E-Permitting Portal also know as ePlace.
This will allow you to apply for licenses, make on-line payments, renew your license and update your contact information through your on-line account.
To apply by mail, send your completed Audiologists Application For Licensure to the Board at:
Board of Registration for
Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
1000 Washington Street, Suite 710
Boston, MA 02118-6100
Next steps for Apply for Your Audiology License
Please have the Educational Testing Services release your Praxis score to the Board. The Board’s score recipient code is R7421. Photocopies of test taker score reports will not be accepted.